Browncroft Community Church is uniquely equipped to minister to the people of Rochester, NY, and beyond. This non-denominational church has been impacting the community and the globe for almost 100 years.
With solid leadership, a talented team and clearly articulated mission and vision, Browncroft Community Church is experiencing steady growth as they attract more young families and continue to cultivate a multi-generational congregation.
Browncroft Community Church has an impressive and intentional vision for Global Outreach, with a huge percentage of the budget dedicated to supporting and resourcing missionaries and mission organizations around the world.
Browncroft Community Church is a thriving non-denominational church that is reaching over 1700 souls on an average weekend. Nearly 100 years old, this church has a rich history and exciting future. They are a multi-generational congregation with many mature Christians and faithful partners in ministry that give of their time and talents. Browncroft is a Family Ministry church that is well-equipped to reach young families in the Rochester area. They also have a strong history is global missions that currently supports 50 missionaries.
Pastor Rob Cattalani has been the Lead Pastor for the last 15 years. His Gospel-centered teaching style is intellectual and challenging, appealing to the curious skeptic. He has a passion for impacting the City of Rochester with the love of Jesus and also challenging individuals to live out the gospel message in their homes and professional lives.
Mission Statement: Inviting people into a life-changing relationship with Jesus to make and mobilize disciples that reach our community and our world.
At Browncroft Community Church, the Sr. Director of Discipleship will oversee the spiritual growth ministries for adults, including the areas of adult equipping and groups as well as missions, service, next steps, and congregational care. In a collaborative leadership and partnership with 5 direct reports and over 100 volunteers, the Sr. Director of Discipleship’s chief objective will be to create and sustain a training and mobilization pathway for adult discipleship in the church.
THE RIGHT LEADER IS
• A relational team player and leadership developer
• Engaging communicator, with ability to provide the Sunday sermon, on occasion
• Ideally seminary trained, with an education focused on ministry and/or biblical theology
• Experienced in global missions
• Sit on the Senior Leadership Team, working to fulfill the vision of the church
• Oversee the teams and ministry efforts related to Small Groups, Missions, Congregational Care, and Next Steps
• Develop the leaders who directly impact the Adult Discipleship and Global ministries of the church
• Communicate effectively and model how missions and service represent an indispensable aspect of each disciple’s fulfillment of God-given purpose in life
• Monitor and improve ministry effectiveness, strategizing with the leaders to collaboratively pursue stretch goals
• Manage and steward the ministry budgets
Join the Browncroft Community Church team as the Sr Discipleship Director and be part of what God is doing in and through this talented and passionate team.