Church of Hope - Worship Pastor
The role of the Worship Pastor is overseeing and coordinating the worship ministry at Church of Hope. This is a dynamic opportunity for an individual who is hungry to lead something fresh and new, innovating how to move forward into the future of the church, best partnering with people to discover Hope in Christ; it’s also an incredible opportunity for one looking to grow in their full potential as a leader—learning and coaching under Hope’s Lead Pastor to be who God designed this leader to be!
What would a strong candidate look like?
Dynamic Worship Leader: Next-level worship leader and vocalist who can take the ministry to the next level.
Loves Jesus: Has a continually growing relationship with Jesus.
Loves People: Has a heart for people and a passion to use worship in-person and online to help people take next steps towards Jesus.
Team Player: Thrives in a collaborative environment, and has a "we" not "me" ministry approach.
Leader of Leaders: Able to recognize talent, engage volunteers, and develop them for ministry. Serious about giving ministry away not just doing ministry yourself.
- Lead all things musically in person and online
- Strong emphasis on prayer & spiritual formation, guiding & leading people to experience God
- Strong musical skillset in both playing instruments and coaching band & vocals
- Team player & self-starter
- Passionate about introducing people to Jesus
- Committed to recruiting, training & equipping people to do the work fo the ministry (Ephesians 4)
- Oversee the worship budget