Crosspoint City Church - Worship Pastor
The role of the Worship Pastor is overseeing and coordinating the worship ministry at Crosspoint City Church at it's largest campus in Cartersville.
What would a strong candidate look like?
Dynamic Worship Leader: Next level worship leader and vocalist who can take the ministry to the next level.
Team Player: Thrives in a collaborative environment, and has a "we" not "me" ministry approach.
A Heart For People: Passionate about seeing people develop a personal relationship with Jesus.
Leader of Leaders: Able to recognize talent, engage volunteers, and develop them for ministry. Serious about giving ministry away not just doing ministry yourself.
Position: Campus Worship Pastor
Reports to: Worship Gatherings Pastor
Supervises: Campus Worship Serve Team
Lead engaging musical worship and supervise the technical execution for weekend
gatherings at the Cartersville location.
- Recruit, Prepare, Equip & Encourage your leaders in order to align the mission, values & strategy of Crosspoint City.
- Contribute to the process of gathering planning, especially regarding worship and production needs in Cartersville.
- Attend monthly staff meeting and other scheduled meetings as requested.
- Ensure MAPs are being accomplished.
- Cultivate and manage the on-boarding process for Worship and Production Serve Team members in Cartersville.
- Ensure excellence in all areas of your ministry.
- Steward effectively and efficiently the budget and all resources related to your ministry.
- Perform additional tasks and duties as assigned.
- Lead worship regularly and consistently at your campus.
- Execute the gathering plan as provided via Planning Center Online.
- Organize effective and efficient rehearsals to ensure excellence at all gatherings.
- Make certain all music and singing is well-executed for all gatherings at your location.
- Implement Leadership Development Strategy to recruit, prepare, equip, and encourage serve team members.
- Disseminate vision and Crosspoint Creative strategy to Worship Serve Team musicians and singers.
- Administer scheduling of musicians, singers, and Worship Teachers for gatherings and special events.
- Provide coaching for Worship Serve Team members that encourages growth and clarifies expectations.
- Communicate effectively with Direct Report and ministry leads with thoughts, ideas and challenges.
- Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
- Give generously to the vision and mission of Crosspoint City Church. • Be loyal to the vision and staff of Crosspoint City Church and always protect the unity of the church.
- Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to Crosspoint City Church.
- Maintain staff team covenant.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work consist of Thursday/Sunday
Gatherings in Cartersville, and Monday thru Thursday 8:00am to 4:00pm.