Grace Community Church - NextGen Director
The NextGen Director needs to be a visionary leader that will inspire and equip families to pursue Jesus at home, school, work, and play. The NextGen Director is responsible for overseeing three ministry departments (children, student, and college) and their paid and volunteer ministry staff and providing them with a compelling vision that aligns a seamless discipleship process between each department and their leadership teams. The director, utilizing a collaborative style of leadership, ensures the hiring of staff and recruitment of volunteers that effectively contribute to the growth of families in faith and on mission at Grace Community Church.
- A mature and growing faith in Christ that serves as a model to those they lead. (1 Corinthians 11:1)
- Completion of a bachelor’s level degree (or higher) from an accredited university in a discipline that relates to this position.
- A proven track record of significant and increasingly complex ministry leadership in ministry to children, students, and families.
- Significant experience as a collaborative leader who is adept at developing, leading, and encouraging teams of volunteers.
- A clear, engaging, and inspirational leadership style.
- A self-starter who is adept at identifying strategies to overcome growth barriers in life and ministry.
- A consummate learner and someone who is desiring to learn new skills and approaches to developing volunteers and children in their Gospel identity.
- The ability to address conflict and initiate needed course corrections directly, fairly, and graciously.
- Full agreement with the doctrinal position of Grace Community Church and membership covenant.